Well, I shall start off this ceremony of giving by first showing my appreciation for the beautiful blogger who nominated me!
LAURISSA HUGHES, is by far one of my favourite blogs on the internet let alone just on WordPress! Her comics have me physically hunched over with laughter. She has an amazing style and wit to her comics which is rarely found now-a-days. So first and foremost, THANK YOU LAURISSA!! here are all her details check out every single one!!
RIGHT, NOW, ON WITH THE AWARD GIVING AND RULES…
“TO ACCEPT AND RECEIVE THE ‘KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD’ YOU MUST FIRST COMPLETE THESE THREE STEPS”
- You must Thank the blogger who granted YOU the award, providing links to their website and any relevant information about them that you desire to disclose to your readers.
- You must write 7 interesting facts about you, these can be purely informational or as personal as you like, no rudey nudey facts though!
- Then you must nominate 7 others for the ‘Kreativ Blogger Award’ and provide the links, also notifying them of their achievement.
7 Interesting Facts About TheCommonTarté herself, L.J.Simms…
- I love Sci-fi, in fact I’m an utter geek about it, not so much the whole Star Wars/Star Trek kind of Sci-Fi, more the superheroes/villains/bust yo’ assssss kind of sci-fi.
- I go to a music festival called WOMAD every year, [WorldOfMusicAndDance] it is for me the most amazing place, and for 5 days a year [we go early] it is my heaven. One day I hope to get married at this festival!
- If I ever crave food it will be 1 of 5 things; McDonald’s Strawberry Milkshake, PB&J Sandwiches, Ice Cream, Salted Cashew Nuts or Macaroni Cheese.
- I started blogging to help me in the healing process for my depression.
- I have THE most complicated family, and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
- My ideal man would wear wayfarer glasses, have a beard, tattoos and would want to curl up together to listen to 1990’s indie records.
- I love the C word.
7 Nominees for ‘The Kreativ Blogger’ Award…[and links!]
FUNK’S HOUSE OF GEEKERY
This is a place where you can find news, reviews and opinions on those things that geeks do for fun – movies, games, comics, books and more!
WE HEART VINTAGE
This blog is one of those blogs, that is always popping up on my Read Blogs feed, I like something at least every day, beautiful pictures and a beautiful outlook on everything vintage! Plus, it’s definitely unique from every other VINTAGE site in that it blogs QUALITY not just QUANTITY.
I LOVE THIS BLOG, In recent months I have opened myself up to the possibility of spirituality, and Shannon’s view on peace and wellbeing is awesome. I especially love her recipes!!
THE WARDROBE CHALLENGE
Okay, so being a plus sized lassie myself, I’m always very sceptical about PLUS SIZE FASHION blogs, ‘ohhh your beautiful’ ‘merrrr’ This blog is actually THE ONLY ONE I follow, she has great fashion sense and has really boosted my confidence in mixing it up a little bit!
IT’S ONLY ERICA
Erica is a new edition to my blog family, she is fun, fresh and a breath of clean sea air on my blog feed, I’ve been following her on twitter too!
I love Cat’s PhotoBlog, plus she is a courteous blogger. She always comments the most heart warming things and fills my wordpress with kindness. We have a lot in common so if you like my blog pop over to hers for cute and interesting photos on the 365 days project🙂
BIG SIS LITTLE DISH
OUTRIGHT – MY FAVOURITE BLOG ON THE NET! SIMPLE!!!!!
These sisters are doing it for themselves, their recipes are amazing, the photography is kitsch elegance personified! they are fun, cool and more and more intrigueing with EVERY recipe!! LOVE THEM!!
And that my darling’s is that!
Please give all my nominees a little looksie and to all my nominees I hope to see your nominations soon!
Happy blogging, Cheers for Reading,