AHHHHH I RECIEVED THE SUNSHINE AWARD!!
Ok Ok calm down calm down!!…
What have I got to do again??
ADVENTURES nominated me for the Sunshine Award, this is one I have never heard of so I am slightly exstatic about it on this dreary grey Saturday morning! I have had a rollercoaster ride this past week (explanatory post coming later this weekend!) and this has topped it off no end! So to the rules…
Here’s how it works:
- Add the Award to your blog
- Acknowledge the giver of the award and thank them
- Answer a few questions about yourself
- Nominate a few fellow bloggers with outstanding blogs for the award and include links to their sites .
ADVENTURES finds happiness in everything. It’s her tagline, it’s her mantra and it’s what makes her so special as a blogger. I know I am sometimes prone to a moan, Adventures finds a way of blogging the positive. She is a great addition to my blogging family and I find her blog not only inspirational but also a darn good hoot!
Now to the questioning…
- What is your favorite color?
Coral, it’s such a jewel-like summery colour.
- What is next on your bucket list?
I have many things!! Check out my Apocalypse Bucket List .
- What is your favorite number?
17, I don’t know why, it’s odd and I hate odd numbers generally, but yeah 17.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Mcdonald’s Strawberry Milkshake OR Lemonade and OJ.
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
I want to prefer Twitter, but I forget about Twitter, Facebook is just easier sometimes!.
- What is your passion?
My family and my friends, I wouldn’t be who I am without them.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
BOTH! Giving is just as good as recieving, I’d be lying if I said I PREFFERED giving 😛
- What is your favorite time of day?
DUSK, I love it when it feels kinda magical. Especially in summer, or when it’s snowed.
- What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday, it’s the relaxation day. It’s my day, the day that is EXTRA, it doesn’t seem like a weekend day it’s an EXTRA day, and it always goes really slowly 🙂
- Favorite flower?
I like my flowers but I’m very very very picky!! I love White Peonies.
Now, Drumroll please, for the nominees for the sunshine award…
- Big Sis Little Dish
- A-Hem Vintage
- Keep Calm, It’s Just a Blog
- 365 Days
I nominate you all for bringing Sunshine to my day when I read your blogs, Thank you for blogging and I hope we all keep it up 🙂
Happy Blogging, Cheers for Reading.
I love seeking new trends, watching the sidelines for little things that I find cool and quirky. My ‘trends’ are no normally everyone’s cup of tea, but I definitely think that I have some understanding of my own taste at least.
Some days like today, I wake up and I get that nesting feeling, that feeling that I’m actually kinda bored of living with my parent’s. Now let me first say, I love living at home. [to my Mum, I love home!] But there is a part of me that cannot wait to wake up in my own little house, and to decorating. I’m a decorating fiend! So here are a few little trends from me, floating round my little designy-eco-system/brain. I hope you enjoy and all pictures were found on random searches on Google [or etsy].
#1 Kitchen Trend
– I’m feeling Mellow, Yellow…
#2 Living Room
– I love the idea, of bright white spaces mixed with brightly coloured ornaments, I would love to coat an alcove in flse grass, then using cardboard and rcycled material pad out a landscape for all these guys to hang out in, it would made interesting 3D artwork, and a fun place for my future niece or nephew to share playtime 🙂
#4 Awkward Spaces
– Why not invest in a bookcase?
#4 Bedroom Beautiful
– I’m desperate for somewhere tranquil!
I’d love to just have the money right now to really create a beautiful paradise for my bedroom. I love these deisgns here, and think they are bang on trend right now, with comfortable fabrics, and a really chilled out vibe. Fresh colours and simple designs make the best bedrooms in my opinion.
And that my darlings, is my little slice of flat-brooding design. I hope you enjoyed it, it’s certainly cheering me up as I have a throat infection right now, attractive huh?! All this window shopping on the net is really making me feel better……
maybe not 😛 I NEED SCATTER CUSHIONS!
Happy blogging, Cheers for Reading,